Craft Serving Terms and Conditions
- Scope of Agreement
The following Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) governs use of websites located at craftserving.com; servingcraft.com; oregonalcoholservereducation.com; and olcctraining.com (the “Sites”), which includes the websites of Craft Serving, LLC (“Craft Serving”). By accessing the Sites, you agree to be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If, at any time, you choose not to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not access or use the Site in any manner. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions can result in a user’s access to the website, its associated material and courses to be terminated.
Craft Serving makes no representation or guarantees that information on the Sites is accurate. Please take a few minutes to read this Agreement carefully.
- Craft Serving’s Courses
Craft Serving is a third-party trainer/provider of alcohol server education. Craft Serving has been certified as an approved trainer/provider of the following courses:
- The State of Oregon’s Online Alcohol Server Education for an OLCC permit; and
- The State of Washington’s Online Mandatory Alcohol Server Training for a MAST permit.
- Washington Mandatory Alcohol Server Training (MAST) Enrollment Agreement
By enrolling in Craft Serving’s Mandatory Alcohol Server Training Course (MAST) for Washington, the student agrees to the additional following enrollment information (“Washington Enrollment Agreement”):
- The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board (WSLCB) has certified Craft Serving’s MAST course based on Washington Administrative Code 314-17 and any other information on the Sites that are not part of the MAST course may not have been certified by the WSLCB.
- Craft Serving’s MAST course fee is based on the advertised price at the time of purchase. This fee is subject to change from time to time.
- The student must complete all topics, lessons, quizzes prior to taking the final exam. The student must pass the final exam in order to qualify for a MAST permit.
- The student will have up to 180 days from course purchase to complete the MAST course and final exam. Failure to complete the course and exam in this time period may result in being disenrolled from the course and may require that the student re-pay the course fee in order to complete their training to qualify for a MAST permit.
- At the completion of this course and exam, the student will be eligible to receive a MAST permit. Craft serving will mail the student a MAST permit to the address provided within 30 days of completing the final exam. Replacement/upgraded MAST permits can be requested by Craft Serving student’s by contacting [email protected]. Craft Serving reserves the right to charge a fee to replace/upgrade any permits. The current fee can be viewed on Craft Serving’s FAQ page.
- Providing personal information is a necessary requirement to issue a MAST permit. This information includes, but is not limited to, student’s full name, date of birth, email address, Social Security Number (SSN), mailing address, height and weight.
- Per RCW 26.23.150, in order to assist in child support enforcement as required by federal law, your Social Security Number (SSN) is needed to obtain a MAST permit. As a certified provider of Mandatory Alcohol Server Training, RCW 66.20.320 authorizes Craft Serving to obtain social security numbers from students for this purpose.
- If at any time during this course, a student requires technical support or has a question regarding the course or website, Craft Serving can reached at [email protected] or by visiting the Contact Us link at the top of the home page. Craft Serving’s hours of operation are Monday – Friday 9am-5pm PST. For inquiries received on weekday, Craft Serving will respond within 24 hours. For inquiries received on weekends and holidays, Craft Serving will respond within 24 hours of the next business day.
- The student is additionally bound to following the terms of this Agreement.
- Payment Terms
Payment terms are within Craft Serving’s sole discretion, and payment must be made at the time of purchase. Payment for Product may be made by credit card. Your order is subject to cancellation by Craft Serving, at Craft Serving’s sole discretion. Craft Serving is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer by Craft Serving and reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.
- Information Accuracy
During registration, you are asked to submit certain information such as address, driver’s license number, etc. In some cases, this information may be submitted to the appropriate governing jurisdiction for the purposes of certification or re-certification notice. Craft Serving is not liable for the accuracy of the information as entered by you during registration. Should any or all of the registration information entered be incorrect or false, Craft Serving will not be responsible for notification, correction, updating or reporting of the information to you, or any other third party.
During most training and purchase transactions, Craft Serving collects certain personal information about you. This information will never be made available to organizations outside of Craft Serving without your consent, unless otherwise required for certification purposes. This information will not be packaged or sold to any 3rd party entity without your permission. Craft Serving takes your security and privacy seriously. In some areas of our systems, you may be asked to provide information that helps us support you. This information will remain confidential and only used by Craft Serving to help foster a better and more efficient support environment. In some situations, Craft Serving may be required to disclose information for law enforcement, regulation, fraud prevention, or if Craft Serving believes this disclosure necessary to protect Craft Serving or its customers.
THE SITES AND ALL THE CONTENTS HEREOF ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THIRD PARTIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY OR THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THIRD PARTIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE SITES OR THE CONTENTS HEREOF. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITES WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITES OR THEIR SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR THE CONTENTS HEREOF RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. YOUR USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY OF THE MATERIALS OR OTHER CONTENTS OF THE SITES OR WITH THIS AGREEMENT, OR OTHER POLICIES, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SITES. ALTHOUGH THE SITES ARE INTENDED TO BE EDUCATIONAL, NEITHER THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY THIRD PARTY ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITES MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES THAT ANY USER HEREOF WILL OBTAIN ANY PARTICULAR RESULT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MASTER ANY PARTICULAR SKILLS OR PASS ANY EXAMINATION OR ACHIEVE ANY OTHER TANGIBLE RESULTS BASED UPON USE OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR OTHER OFFERINGS ON THESE SITES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SITES BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR LOST PROFITS) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES OR THE CONTENTS THEREOF, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Refund Policy
- Programs & Courses
For a period of ninety (90) days after the purchase of any program or course through the Sites, the purchaser may receive a full or partial refund so long as all the following provisions are met:
- Full payment has been received by Craft Serving.
- The program or course is less than 50% completed.
- No certificate or permit has been issued for completion of the course.
- Prepaid Course Vouchers
Prepaid voucher codes, purchased in bulk, are not eligible for refunds.
- Prepaid Code Voucher Expiration Date
All prepaid course vouchers will expire one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- Changed or Discontinued Product
Craft Serving’s policy is one of ongoing update and revision. Craft Serving may revise and discontinue programs or services at any time without notice to you.
- Service and Support
Service and support offerings may vary from program to program. Craft Serving reserves the right to change, alter or discontinue current service and/or support options at any time.
- Consent to communication
You consent to receive communications from us and agree that we may communicate with you by email, phone or mail.
- Limitation of Liability
CRAFT SERVING DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, CRAFT SERVING WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND/OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PROGRAMS OR SERVICES, CRAFT SERVING IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT INVOICED FOR THE APPLICABLE PROGRAM OR SERVICE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING IN THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, THE REMEDIES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT SHALL APPLY EVEN IF SUCH REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Governing Law
THE PARTIES AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT, ANY SALES THERE UNDER, OR ANY CLAIM, DISPUTE OR CONTROVERSY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER PREEXISTING, PRESENT OR FUTURE, AND INCLUDING STATUTORY, COMMON LAW, AND EQUITABLE CLAIMS) BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND Craft Serving arising from or relating to this agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this agreement, Craft Serving advertising, or any related purchase SHALL, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
The contents of the Sites are protected by copyright and other laws in both the United States and elsewhere. The contents of the Sites includes both content owned or controlled by Craft Serving and content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to Craft Serving. Craft Serving authorizes you to view and download a single copy of any material on the Sites solely for your personal, noncommercial use. The Sites are for your personal, noncommercial use. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the Sites.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Craft Serving, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates and strategic partners from and against any claims, actions or demands, arising or resulting from your use of the Sites or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. Craft Serving shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit or proceeding and reasonably assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
Craft Serving reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time, with or without notice to you. Thus, you should check the Agreement periodically for changes. You agree Craft Serving will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to the Agreement.
- Section Headings
The headings of Sections in this Agreement are provided for convenience only and will not affect its construction or interpretation.
This Agreement is governed by the internal laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Washington, USA in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Sites. Use of the Sites are unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions including, without limitation, this paragraph. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Craft Serving with respect to the Sites and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Craft Serving with respect to the Sites.