Easy 4 Step Process


Step 1

Verify Your Course Provider

To upgrade, you must contact the provider that issued your original permit. Use the look-up tool below to see which provider issued your permit. If it was Craft Serving, you can continue to Step 2.


Step 2

Verify Your Information

To ensure that we have all the information we need to issue your permit, please fill out the form below.

  • Your date of birth is required to verify your account and MAST Permit number.
  • For upgraded permits, the WSLCB requires that providers re-submit the SSN associated with your account. To keep your account secure, Craft Serving removes the last 4 digits of your SSN from your profile after submitting your data. This process results in Craft Serving needing to request the last 4 digits of your SSN during this process. After we submit your data and issue your upgraded permit, Craft Serving will once again delete the last 4 digits of your SSN from its database.
    Please enter a number from 0000 to 9999.
  • You current address is needed to mail your permit.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Step 3

Pay for Your Permit

We do our best to make getting a MAST Permit an affordable process. That said, there are real costs when it comes to issuing MAST Permits. To help offset these costs, we charge $10.00 for all upgraded MAST Permits.


Step 4

Check Your Mailbox

After receiving and verifying all of your information, we will process your upgrade request. Please allow up to 14 days to receive your permit in the mail.


Have a question?
We have answers.

9am – 5pm
Monday – Friday


WA: 206.333.4007


Log in below to access your courses.
Forgot Password
Enter your email address or username and we’ll send you instructions to reset your password.