Press Release: New OLCC Permit Course Provider in Oregon!

by | Nov 1, 2019 | Craft Serving, LLC | 2 comments




Craft Serving is the newest online OLCC Permit Course provider to be certified by the Oregon Liquor and Cannabis Commission (OLCC).

Craft Serving’s online course has been developed by Pacific Northwest bartenders with years of experience working in the service industry. This approach provides users with more applicable content while adhering to the strict requirements of the OLCC.

Craft Serving set out with the goal to develop a more modern, relevant and user-friendly experience in order to create the best course in Oregon for OLCC Server Permit Training. While creating the course, Craft Serving partnered with Portland bars and local industry professionals to produce material for the course that is specific to Oregon. The result? A course that “DOESN’T SUCK!

For more information on how to get an Oregon OLCC Permit, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page. For inquires on how to partner with Craft Serving to provide your employees or staff with a discount to our OLCC Permit Course, please reach out to our customer service at 541.380.1940 or email [email protected].


– Robin, Craft Serving Student




Craft Serving’s Course Fee: $15

Thanks for checking out this article!  If you found it helpful, feel free to share it or leave us a comment.

Below are links to some of our other Alcohol Server Education related news posts. Check them out and be sure to let us know if there is a topic you are interested in learning more about. We will try and cover it in our next news update!

 Share this article on Facebook
 Share this article via email

Sarah Travis
Co-Founder and Bon Vivant
Craft Serving, LLC


  1. Andres Blanco nino

    This information help me alot thank you so much

  2. Dina Benavides Machado

    Thanks for your help


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


The Top 5 National Events for Bartenders

The Top 5 National Events for Bartenders

Photo Courtesy of Caitlyn Ridenour for Camp Runamok WHY SHOULD BARTENDERS CONSIDER ATTENDING EVENTS? If you love bartending as much as we do, then you are probably looking for ways to continue growing in your field. Events for bartenders are a great way to stay on top...

Renew Your MAST Permit With Craft Serving

Renew Your MAST Permit With Craft Serving

HAS IT BEEN FIVE YEARS? Let’s cut to the chase and assume that you already used our MAST Permit Checker to lookup the status of your MAST Permit. Either you discovered that your MAST Permit is about to expire or that it has already expired (whoops 😬). You know what...

Free Resources for Restaurant Workers

Free Resources for Restaurant Workers

THE RESTAURANT INDUSTRY Prior to the pandemic, the foodservice and restaurant industry was the Nation’s second-largest private-sector employer, providing jobs for 10% of the total U.S. workforce. Restaurants struggled financially during the pandemic but innovated and...

Finding the Best MAST Class for You

Finding the Best MAST Class for You

THREE TYPES OF MAST CLASS PROVIDERS For many of the online MAST class providers, it’s difficult, if not impossible to find out who owns the company or even, where the company is located. The good news is, we’ve done the research, so you don’t have to. From the...

Help for Technical Issues

Help for Technical Issues

A Troubleshooting Guide We have done our best to make our website compatible with all devices and browsers, but sometimes user settings or other unknowns can cause issues. Our local team of customer service representatives are quick to respond to inquiries during...

Do I Need a MAST Permit to Work an Event?

Do I Need a MAST Permit to Work an Event?

Did you volunteer to serve wine at an upcoming, local fundraiser? Or maybe you just got asked to pour drinks at your friend’s wedding. If you plan on serving alcohol at an event, you may be wondering if you need to get a MAST Permit. In Washington, whether you are...

How to Get a MAST Permit

How to Get a MAST Permit

If you clicked on this article, you’ve probably already figured out that in order to serve alcohol in the State of Washington, you will need to get an MAST Permit. But now, you need to know how to get a MAST Permit. Well, you’ve come to the right place because we are...

Log in below to access your courses.
Forgot Password
Enter your email address or username and we’ll send you instructions to reset your password.